I wanted to take you inside my studio. A little history about…
I wanted to take you inside my studio. A little history about this place:
1) When we bought it , it was the cheapest thing we could find. It had no running water and both Taylor and I got pneumonia trying to make the place livable. I also had to use an outhouse for months.
2) It’s located 3 miles up a mountain outside of Santa Fe , NM
3) Has a Trident 80 B console
4) Animal Collective was going to use it at one time
5) Great music has been written and recorded here including my good friend ( who also plays with Patty Griffin), Billy Harvey.
It’s one of those places that oozes with inspiration. I am very blessed to have it and I always try to remind myself that not only does it inspire great art….it in it’s own right is a great work of art and labor of lotsa love.